Advocacy Support from EMF Safety Network (see link above)
Advocacy Tips for educating a council or board
1. Sign up ten people to speak at the council or board meeting when topic is on meeting agenda, including several doctors. (A phone call is more effective than email.)
2. Present the science. Send via email, give them hard copies and speak about it.
3. They need to feel good about their choice- help them to feel good about it!
4. Meet individually with council or board members.
5. Be respectful, focus on education.
6. For a general overview of the issues read: ElectroSmog-What Price Convenience?
7. (added by SMD:) Use Reasons to Say No to Smart Meters" Educational Speakers' Packet